Moto-Master V2 Chain
Premium lightweight and low friction chain designed for MOTOCROSS.
No sealing rings reduce friction & drag – increase the track performance of your bike.
• Lightweight high-performance chain designed for motocross.
• Low friction – No sealing rings reduce friction & drag – increase performance.
• Perforated inner plate for reduced weight without reducing strength.
• Up to half pound lighter than sealed ring chains – ideal for racing use.
• Pre-stretched components for better performance and few adjustments.
• Recommended for 2 & 4 stroke race bikes up to 450cc and 70hp.
• Available in gold.
• V2 415/420/428 have 130 links, V2 520 has 120 links.
• Replacement master links available. Delivered with clip fit.
• Made in Japan.
Technical specifications | V2 520
• Average tensile strength: 39.7kN
• Weight (approx): 1.85 kg – 120 links
PLEASE NOTE: This chain will need a higher level of maintenance compared to sealed chains like O-ring and X-ring (these are better for street use). Advanced riders who want a non-sealed chain – we recommend the GP version.
Chain sizes available: 415, 420, 428 and 520. We supply the standard 520 if nothing else is mentioned in order notes.
Available on back-order