Moto-Master GP Series Chain
The GP Series chains offer a lightweight racing chain that is designed for the toughest conditions in professional motocross and supermoto track racing.
• Low weight professional racing chain.
• CRK pin coating: All pins are hard chromed which significantly increases lifespan in wet and muddy conditions.
• Bushes and rollers are produced using special cold forming technology which eliminates any material deformation.
• Gold (Brass) outer plate plating maximises corrosion resistance.
• Precision pre-shaped bushings ensure a perfect fit between bushings and pins which minimises chain stretch.
• All components are made out of high quality German steel.
• Recommended for 2 & 4 stroke race bikes up to 500cc and 70hp.
• GP520 120 links – GP428 134 links – GP420 134 links.
• Replacement master links available. Delivered with clip fit.
Technical specifications GP 520
• Average tensile strength: 39kN
• Weight (approx): 1.9 kg – 120 links
Chain sizes available: 420, 428 and 520. We supply the standard 520 if nothing else is mentioned in order notes.