REAR SPROCKET 7075 ALUMINIUM
The Moto-Master Racing 7075 Rear sprockets are made to the highest standard when it comes to materials, state of the art manufacturing processes and technology. Made of aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium – one of the lightest sprockets on the market and the ultimate sprocket for motocross racing.
The 7075 Series feature self-cleaning grooves to increase the lifespan of the sprocket. It prevents mud build up for less wear and tear.
• Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium.
Best quality material available.
• Self-cleaning grooves between each tooth to prevent mud build-up.
• One of the lightest sprockets on the market.
• Color anodized coated surface for extra durability.
• Race proven design with optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
• CAD designed and CNC machined using state of the art technology.
Engineered & manufactured in the Netherlands.
BLUE / BLACK / ORANGE / RED
(RED IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR KTM)
Please allow ~ two week delivery time as we do not stock every size and colour.