Moto-Master V6 X-ring Chain
Life span up to 2x longer than regular O-ring chain. Designed for motocross, enduro and supermoto use.
The X-rings also reduce friction by up to 40% because of smaller contact area.
• Increases chain life up to 2 times longer than standard O-ring chains.
• X-rings reduce friction by up to 40% because of smaller contact area.
• Perforated inner plates for reduced weight without reducing strength.
• Large diameter heavy-duty pins, chromium carbide treated strengthen the chain, reduces fatigue and increases lifespan.
• Shot peened, heat treated alloy steel side plates give maximum tensile strength and impact load resistance.
• Available in gold.
• 120 links.
• Replacement master links available. Delivered with press fit clip.
• Made in Japan.
• Average tensile strength: 37.8kN
Weight (approx): 1.95kg – 120 links
Available on back-order